Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello Again!

Hello everyone,

I don't even know who all is even going to read this as I have not been on my blog in a long time. However, that does not mean that amazing things haven't been happening in my life and here at OCU. In fact God has been doing so many incredible things and the Holy Spirit has been revealing more and more of himself here, that I haven't even had time to keep this updated! I hope to start updating again to let you all know the amazing things that have happened here at OCU (people have been healed, saved, set free... just to name a few)and also to let you know of what God is calling me to do in my life this next semester and these next couple of years. Over spring break, I will be one of the leaders taking the college ministry at Antioch on a mission trip to San Deigo (more details of that to come) and this summer I will be going with small team of about ten young adults from my church to Nepal to hike through the lower Himalayas and bring the good news to the unreached there (and definitely more details about how that all came about!)
Till then, I hope everyone is doing well and that God is giving you peace, joy, and comfort!
Remember that you are LOVED!

In Christ,

Courtney


My roommates, Tess and Lauren, and I at Christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment